Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This was the kiddo's first big trick or treating experience. We went out for a minute last year, but he was only a couple of days out of the hospital, so it was a short trip. Gage picked out his own costume about a month ago (see my previous post about superheroes) and I've had it hidden. When I pulled it out tonight, he was super excited! I didn't think he'd roll with the mask the whole time, but he did! He LOVED being Spider-Man. He walked on his own and insisted on carrying his own pumpkin (to hold candy). It got pretty heavy, but he would not let us carry it. He was still going strong after almost an hour, but J and I were worn out, so we steered him back toward the house. He loved seeing all the kids, totally knew how to say "trick or treat" and just had a great time. He got a lot of compliments on his costume, but I think it's because he was just so cute and outgoing. We really had fun and Monkey did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment