Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011




Cute cute Monkey! We had a fun day today. The three of us got up and had breakfast at the Circle Grill. The kiddo shared some of my eggs and pancakes while acting silly for the crowd. Once we came home, Gage helped me clean up the kitchen and dining room while J took the car for an oil change and cleaning. After his lunch we played a little more and then I put him down for a nap. I was able to get the living room cleaned and laundry done while he slept, which was nice. The Monkey tries to help, but I definitely move a little faster when he's napping. When he got up. he and I had a lot of fun playing in the living room. He was examining my hands and giggling when they would "come alive" and get him with the claw. He is talking, talking, talking these days - it's pretty much nonstop. He'll get some excited about something, anything, and he'll screech really loud while getting red in the face and balling up his fists. It cracks us up.

Tomorrow we are hitting the road for a 6 hour road trip - a stop in Houston to hang out with family there - and then we cruise on to Orangefield to stay for a few days. We are a little nervous about the kiddo in the car for that long, but we're determined to be strong. I think it will be fun. I won't be blogging much for the next few days, but I'll post pictures on Facebook when I can. I'll put up a full report when we get back this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment