Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011



I would like to point out a couple of things about this picture. #1 - you can finally see some of little man's top teeth, #2 - he has the cutest gap in his 2 front teeth, #3 - Marvin the Martian PJS! Marvin was my favorite growing up and these pjs are so freakin' cute on the Monkey.

Another good day. Monkey hung out with Grangingy for a couple of hours this afternoon while J went to the dentist. Word on the street (and the street includes J and Grangingy) is that little man stood up without support a couple of times today. I've seen him think about it a few times, but he hadn't tried it yet. Another step toward us totally pulling our hair out. Ha ha. I also hear that he had some of Grangingy's lemonade.

He was in a great mood when I got home and I knew that he would be up until at least 8p thanks to his recently changed schedule of going to bed later and waking up a little later, so we went for a long walk around the neighborhood. He was super quiet on the ride (as usual), chewing on the shoulder strap and looking around. When we got back I was nervous get got a little too warm, but he was fine. He had his dinner, his bath and then we spent some time playing on his floor. He was being so sweet tonight - I got 3 or 4 unsolicited kisses and a lot of smiles. He also enjoyed pulling every toy he owns out of the toybox - his new favorite game. I put him to bed about 7:45 and J and I ate while he babbled in bed. I ended up going in there around 8:30 to see if he would finish his bottle, which he did, and he was knocked out snoring about 1 minute later.


No comments:

Post a Comment