Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011




Aunt Rachael was here tonight to help us with bath time, so she took the first picture. I took the second picture while little man and I were playing in his room after dinner. What he's thinking in that picture is: "Mom, give me that toy train you are waving around!" It's getting harder and harder to get that kid's attention for a picture. G-Pa has been here for the last couple of days and Aunt Rachael got here tonight. He has had fun showing off for his guests - you should have seen the flirting and big smiles they were getting during bath time.

It has been a weird week for me though - the monkey has not been sleeping well (so I haven't either), work has been really challenging and exhausting - so when I get home, we go through the same stuff (dinner, play, bath, bed) but I'm so tired that it's just kind of on auto pilot. I'm looking forward to this weekend when we can really hang out and spend some time together when I'm actually somewhat conscious.


No comments:

Post a Comment