Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011



Told you. Always with the tongue out these days. The kiddo skipped his afternoon nap (again) so when I got home he was pretty sleepy. We still played for a while and I got some nice snuggles and kisses.

Last night was tough, there was about an hour that little man cried (shrieked? screeched?) off and on and it was hard to calm him down. I wish I knew what I could do to help him - maybe it's just a phase - but he gets SO upset. Once he went to sleep, he slept for 5-6 hours, woke up for a bottle and then slept another 3.5 hours. Poor Monkey.

I found some fun stuff at WalMart today for his birthday party. I'm picking up some little things here and there to make it easier. Nothing crazy - I just wanted to get a water sprinkler toy for the kids to play in since I know it will be hot and they had a great sale going on. I think I may try a version of that banana cake this weekend to see which recipe I like better. I can't believe it's coming up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment