Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011



This was another day that I had ample opportunity to get some great pics of the kiddo and didn't get one until right before bathtime. I had a half day today, so when I got home the three of us headed up the street and had tacos for lunch. We got a little side order of sweet potatos for the Monkey and he really liked those. After that we went and ordered some new glasses for me and he was pretty patient with us. When we got back to the house he and I both took a nap. He slept for about 2 hours, and I got about half that in.

We went to meet some friends for dinner (a good friend of mine is in town from DC) at Jason's Deli and we had a good time talking and laughing with everyone. He had his dinner while we were there and even had some of the crust off of my sandwich. He had fun playing and hanging out - we were there for a couple of hours. When we got home it was bathtime and then he and I played in his room for about an hour before bedtime. He's a wild man.

No comments:

Post a Comment