Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011



This picture is actually from a week or two ago. I didn't get a picture tonight because we were in a bit of a whirlwind when I got home. Monkey helped me make dinner, then he had his bath, a bottle and went straight to sleep. He likes hanging out with me in the kitchen, he gets to eat snacks and motor around in his walker. Lots of chatter and excited squealing.

He was pretty cute though. When I came in he was sitting with J on the couch watching his show. When he saw me, he got SO excited and crawled down the couch to get to me. We also had some fun in the bathtub. We've been playing with bubbles during bath time and they fascinate him. He gets the cutest smile and just stares at me while I blow the bubbles. He really wants to know how I do that. We are going to miss Gymboree the next couple of Saturdays, so I'm thinking of taking him up for late open gym time on Thursday. It will depend on whether or not he got his naps, so I'm hoping he gets some rest so we can go play for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment