Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011


I didn't get to take a picture of little man today. He was pretty cranky and tired by the time I got home, so it was straight into the bathtub and then to bed. J texted this picture to me earlier today from the doctor's office. He's been pretty congested and after about a month of it, we took him in just to be sure it wasn't an infection that moved to his chest. Of course he's absolutely fine, just congested and unlucky enough to have inherited his mom's terrible sinuses. That tooth is definitely in now, there is no mistaking it. I'm going to try and get a picture of it tomorrow, hopefully he'll let me. Since I didn't get a picture other than this one, I posted a video from yesterday of the crazy baby in his exersaucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment