Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20, 2011


Well, we didn't get a new picture today, so I'm posting one of my favorites from our family's Christmas gathering back in December. Look at that smile!
No picture today because little man was CUH-RANKY. J said he was pretty fussy all day and then J's mom watched him for a couple of hours late in the day and said he was even cranky with her. When I got home I got some smiles and hugs, but I could tell he was walking a line. I had to take J's mom to her car, which was a 15 minute drive (one way) and then I had to pick up dinner on the way home. By the time we were in the drive thru, he was LOSING HIS MIND. Lots of screaming and tears, poor kiddo. He was really tired (no naps again today) and I could his teeth were really bugging him. The first one is done - but that second one is taking it's sweet time to get all the way in. He even screamed when I put him in the bath, so he basically just got a rinse tonight. I felt terrible, he was putting his little arms around my neck and just fussing - poor baby. I'm glad that the weekend is here so that I can spend some real time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment