Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011


Sweet baby boy! Today was SUCH a better day. He was back on his regular sleeping schedule and barely fought his naps at all. He woke up feeling super lovey dovey and was all kinds of snuggly this morning. I loved it! He's been in a great mood today and we've had a lot of fun. This pic is from our field trip to Target - Sophie came with us, of course.
Gage and I have been playing all day, in the exersaucer (that's all him), in his room and in the bed with Daddy. He's been blowing raspberries and cackling all day as well, so cute. Still waiting on the 2nd tooth to make a full appearance, but I think the hard part might be over as far as the breaking through. I hate that I have to go back to work tomorrow, but we've had a lot of fun together on this three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment