Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

Bath time! No matter how cranky he is when I get home, bath time is always fun. We have to get two washcloths - one for me to wash him with and one for him to chew on while he gets cleaned up.
We read The Jungle Book tonight and he had fun listening to the companion CD. He went right to sleep with no drama, tired kid.
He woke up at 3:45a this morning ready to eat and then started his day at 7:15a. We are going to get cereal another try tomorrow night - I think it's time to get some more calories in that tummy of his.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried mixing it with applesauce? Jacob would not eat cereal unless I mixed it with applesauce. I mean LOTS of applesauce. After about a week or two I just skipped the cereal all together. Lol!

    ReplyDelete