Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011


This is a last minute picture, taken about 20 minutes before baby boy went to bed. Today was an awesome day though, which is probably why I forgot to take a picture of him. He had his bottle at 5:30a and then slept until 8:30a - again - and he woke up in a great mood. We had some bananas after our 2nd bottle and he has really gotten the hang of the purees. We did a lot of exersaucer playing today and he was SUPER snuggly with me. I don't know what is happening, but he's been pretty attached to me lately. He just wants to be in my lap or standing up with his arms around my neck. Most of the time I love it so much, but then sometimes it's like - hey dude, I gotta shower and stuff. He took 2 great naps today and didn't give me much fuss at either of them. Mimi came by to see him and he had fun talking to her and showing her how he gets crazy in the exersaucer. We also showed her how hypnotized he gets when his show, Brainy Baby, is on. It's pretty funny. We had a great weekend hanging out and I'm so glad to report that those teeth are in and don't seem to be giving him any trouble right now. I guess they'll just keep coming though, so I won't be getting too comfortable yet.

1 comment:

  1. Tara, I had so much fun today also.He has got to be the most beautiful baby boy ever. He really gets down in that exersaucer.I hope he enjoys that thing for a long time.
    I love u guys! Mimi

    ReplyDelete