Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011


Please excuse the bib on my baby - this is a gift from Uncle Brandon (also pictured) and I put it on him today so that once Uncle Brandon leaves, it can "mysteriously" disappear. Gage had a great day today! He was in a great mood, took long naps (and so did Mama), and was overall super fun to play with. Uncles Brandon and Chris got here a little after lunch time and had a lot of fun with G man. He was really interested in Uncle Chris' beard and was being super cute with him. He has been gnawing on my chin a LOT today and I have some marks on me now - those teeth are NO joke. The drool has increased substantially and the kid has been jamming his fingers in his mouth all day, so I'm wondering if we are going to be getting those top teeth soon. We practiced crawling again today and he's still using his "push and pull" method that includes pushing his head along the floor to get where he wants to go. It's been a big weekend full of visitors and Gage has had fun with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment