Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21, 2011


I had a little extra help at work this morning. This pic is us sitting at my desk sending emails. J hasn't been feeling well, so I took the Monkey in with me and he hung out with me and the girls at work. He charmed all the ladies, of course, but it disrupted his nap schedule even more than normal and by 10:30a he was exhausted and unwilling to sleep. I finally put him in the carseat an swung it back and forth for a few minutes. He passed out and slept for about 30 minutes. J picked him up around 12p and I don't think he's had a good nap since then. When I got home this evening, he was SO sleepy - but still cackling and having a good time. After bath time he went to bed a little earlier than normal, so I'm hoping he gets some good rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment