Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011


I didn't get a picture today because that poor kiddo was so tired when I got home we just got on the fast track to bedtime. This is a picture from yesterday, when G was hanging with his Uncle Chris. Today was tough, he woke up early and didn't nap well - this morning I thought he might not be feeling well and Jason said that he thought the same thing during the day. I think it might be teeth, but I guess we won't know until they actually get here. Poor kiddo, it's tough to be a baby sometimes. I did get my smiles and hugs when I got home though, and that always picks me up. He was pretty giggly in the bath tub and even though he was tired, he wasn't very fussy. He goes back to the doctor on Wednesday for his 6 month checkup and then we are going to visit Grangingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment