Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011


J sent me a lot of really cute pics today, he said that Monkey was in a great mood all day and had a lot of fun playing. He temp stayed down all day and it was obvious that he was feeling a lot better.

When I got home, we all took a trip up to the Texas Roadhouse for a family dinner. He had just gotten up from a nap, so he was really laid back on the drive there, but once we got inside and to our table, he woke right up. He was talking and laughing, banging his hand on the table, having a lot of fun. He would lean way over and wait for the waitress to look at him and when she did - BIG smile. He is such a flirt. We all had a really good time. When we got home, it was bath and bed.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with him this weekend. I feel like I haven't had any real quality time with him all week. Grocery store and Gymboree tomorrow, and lunch with family on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment