Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22, 2011



They let us out of work a couple of hours early today, so I got to hang out with the Monkey this afternoon. We had a lot of fun. He was being really sweet, crawling back to me for hugs and kisses between playing with his toys. We sang songs and laughed - he was in a great mood.

On another note, he does have a new trick that is currently drives me batty. He's discovered that he can click his new upper teeth against his bottom teeth and it's makes fun noises. Unfortunately those noises are like nails on a chalkboard for me....*shudder*.

I actually tried the big tub for his bath last night because he's gotten a little too unruly for the smaller tub. Unfortunately the "non-slip" mat that's been in there is not going to work. He kept slipping and at one point knocked himself a good one on the side of the tub. I'm going to check out my options at Target tomorrow. The Easter Bunny got him some bath toys and a spout cover, so he should definitely be having fun in the big tub by the end of this weekend. He really liked the extra space and the ability to move around - he just couldn't keep his feet under him.

Tomorrow we have Gymboree and at some point this weekend I'm going to find somewhere to get a picture of him with the Easter Bunny. I know I shouldn't have waited until the last minute, but here we are. I know the Arboretum is doing a bunch of stuff this weekend, but I know it will be packed. I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment