Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

This is what happens when Mama starts looking around on the Easter aisle in Target. Easter is the least masculine holiday, I think. It's all pastels and furry animals - not very gender neutral. Gage says he can rock the purple ears though, they are super manly.
Today was a strange day - Monkey was not really himself. He slept until 7:30a (weird) and then took a 3 hour nap from 9a - noon (equally weird). We went to Gymboree and he was not as into as he has been. J went with us and while we had fun, it was a lot more laid back than normal. After that, Gage and I went to Target and did the grocery shopping -see silly picture to the left - and he was pretty good, but toward the end of the trip he was pretty clingy. He just wanted me to hold him, he didn't want to be on his own. He took another 1.5 hour nap at 4p and STILL went right to bed around 7:45p. I think it's a combination of getting over the virus from earlier this week and teething. He was just super clingy and laid back. It wasn't too bad though, I got a LOT of extra hugs and kisses and we did have some fun. As long as I was close, he was ok.
Tomorrow we are going to meet a couple of my aunts and cousins for lunch. I think he'll have fun being passed around a table of ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment