Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011


Monkey and I had a busy day today. He woke up for the day around 8a and had a little breakfast. Then he watched a little Baby Einstein while I ate breakfast. There was a wild session of playing with toys, crawling around and being a maniac and then it was time for his nap. While he napped, I took a shower, got dressed and went grocery shopping. I got back just in time to get him dressed and get us out the door for Gymboree.

Gymboree was a lot of fun this week. After being a little off last week, he was right back in the thick of things today. I also had fun. The class is pretty much the same kiddos each week and now that the other moms and I have gotten to know each other a little better, even we are starting to socialize more. We all had a pretty good time today, the babies were all talking and having fun and we joined in. Gage is even less nervous during parachute time. He really likes the instructor and often crawls over to sit in front of her since she's doing a lot of the singing and talking. It's really cute. She likes him too, of course - those blue eyes get them every time.

After Gymboree he took a really short nap and woke up still pretty worn out. We played for a little while and I decided to take him up to the lake for a walk. We were out there for about 45 minutes and he actually fell asleep on the walk back to the car. When we got home I decided to just keep it mellow, so I turned on another Baby Einstein DVD and let him wander around the living room, which is his new favorite place. He got a second wind and was having a pretty good time. After that it was dinner, bath and bed time. He had a pretty long day without getting enough naps in, so bedtime came pretty easy tonight.

We are going to head out to the Arboretum tomorrow, take in some Easter festivities. I think we might do a little family breakfast as well. I am looking forward to some fun time AND some nap time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment