Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011








Someone got to play in the living room today. J texted me these pics today and they gave me a good laugh. I usually don't let him wander around the living room - the concrete floors make me nervous - and J said that Monkey was STOKED to be let loose in there. I can't believe how tall he is now - we were both talking about a time when we would stand him up in front of the table and he didn't even clear it. Getting big!

Tonight was the same as usual - dinner, bath, bottle, little playtime and off to bed. One little thing: Monkey loves when we sing "You are My Sunshine" to him. We both sing little songs all the time and usually the dancing and wiggling is what makes him laugh, but when I start singing that song, he'll stop and look me straight in the eyes and smile really big. It keeps his attention for the entire verse, which is a big deal for that busy little dude. It's really sweet, such a precious smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment