Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011


Phew, it's been a long weekend. Yesterday we had a 6 month photo session for little man, Buddy dog had vet appointments and then J and I snuck out for a Valentine's Day dinner while GG sat with the kiddo. He had already gone to bed, but when we got back he had thrown one of his late night fits and was sitting up with GG reading a book. This pic is from my cousin Laura's baby shower today. G and I drove out to Granbury to shower the soon-to-be-born Harper with gifts and little man was SO good the whole time. He played with his toys, charmed the ladies and hung out with his cousins. Of course, the biggest hit for him was this paper cup, which he chewed so much I had to take it away before he actually started to INGEST it. He was super laid back and didn't fuss one time - I was so proud of him. It was great to see the family and spend some time out of the house. Before you start hating me for having this easy kid, I will say that during our 1 hour, 45 minute drive back, he screamed bloody murder for the last 30 minutes. Poor little dude, he was just done with that car seat and wanted his Mama. It was tough to get home, but we made it and as soon as I pulled him out of the seat he was totally fine. Night time ritual went the same as always and it was lights out by 7pm. He and I had SO much fun today - I love that little snuggle monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment