Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011


No new picture today. Someone was being a BIG crankapotamus. He took a nap today, but he was still SO tired when I got home. This picture is from a couple of days ago and that's his "there's the cat" face. The boys went to the grocery store today and according to J, little man pitched a fit in the cart for about half of the trip. Not an easy day with the monkey. I got smiles and kisses when I got home, but he was really sleepy and little zoned out. There was one cool thing - I always put him on his playmat while I get his bath ready, which is visible from the bathroom. Tonight I turned around and he was 2 feet from the playmat and up on all fours, rocking back and forth. I thought he might actually get a good crawl going, so I got down on the floor and called him over. He made it to me (about 2 feet) and it was pretty damn close to a real crawl. It was a little up and down - kind of half crawl, half army crawl - but it's the closest I've seen. Before we know it, he'll be crawling all over the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment