Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

Please ignore the state of his room in this picture - it was the end of the day, so we hadn't picked up after the little tornado yet. Oh and ignore my foot. Today was pretty normal - although J said he threw a pretty big fit before his first nap today. When I got home he was crawling on the floor with J and I got down there with him. He brightened right up and started crawling to me. He was pretty sleepy though, definitely couldn't decide on what he wanted. Little zoned out, but still wanting to play with his toys and snuggle me all at the same time. He had some dinner, a bath and then he and I played in his room a little longer. He went to sleep pretty quietly, but he woke up just about 30 minutes later and was upset. I had to rock him back to sleep again, but it only took another 15 minutes. He was blowing raspberries like crazy tonight, even during dinner. I would give him a spoon of food and he would swallow most of it and then blow raspberries and sent food-colored spit everywhere. Little maniac. We have plans with the Cannon family this weekend and I know he'll have fun over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment