Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011


This picture isn't great, it's a little dark - but little man was sleepy tonight, so it's the best I could do. This is after bath time and before I got him in his pjs. After spending a whole week with him, I really missed him today. He was excited to see me too, handing out lots of smiles and sloppy open-mouthed kisses.
It was so crazy though, when I went to get him he just looked so different from yesterday - like he grew up overnight. He looked like a little boy, not my little baby. He's just growing too fast! I'm trying to work on some words with him - Mama is the main one, of course. He really likes his First 100 Words and First 100 Animals books. He likes to look at the pictures and he follows my fingers as I point and read the words to him. He doesn't even try to eat the book as much as he used to. Pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment