Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011


This picture is actually from yesterday morning. someone was a big crankapotamus today and I didn't want to try and make him sit for a picture. We were playing on the floor and he was laughing at his singing cow.
I don't know if it's teething or the shots he had yesterday, but that little dude was pretty cranky and whiny today. He woke up around 6:30a and according to J he was pretty hard to please for most of the day. I got home an hour early and while he was excited to see me, even the "mom factor" didn't really make it better. I kept him entertained by handing him toys to chew on, my hands to chew on, played a little Yo Gabba Gabba and did some snuggling. He was better after dinner and during bath time, and he was being super cute during story time. He didn't want to go to bed, he wanted me to keep holding him, but it didn't take long after I put him to down to go to sleep. Poor little dude - I don't think he's feeling very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment