Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011


This is a terrible picture, but it's the best I could do for the end of the day. Today was a fun day. G and I hung out this morning, playing and watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Then we played with J a little bit back in our bed and he took a little morning nap. After his nap we all packed up, picked up some tacos and headed to the Cannon house out in Benbrook. He slept most of that ride and once we got there, he had a lot of fun playing on the floor with Ella and Jacob. Ella didn't appreciate Gage's slobbering all over her toys, but she was very sweet and shared with him. Gage loved Ella and any time she sat next to him, he tried to reach out and touch her face or give her a kiss. Seems I already have a ladies man on my hands. He slept about half of the ride home and he and I spent the rest of our evening hanging out in the living room, just being relaxed.
GiGi stopped by for a quick visit and some kisses, which Gage enjoyed. He had some dinner, a bath and then decided even though he was super tired (lots of eye rubbing and snuggling) he wasn't ready to go to bed. He hung out with me and chewed on one of his frozen teething rings while we watched Fringe together. He finally went to bed around 7:30p, after fighting it as long as he could. I can tell that next tooth is really bothering him, poor kiddo - I wish I could make it eaiser for him. He's already been up once, but I was able to rock him back to sleep pretty quickly. Overall we had a pretty fun day - Gage got to show off his new crawling skills, hang out with some kids, take a couple of naps and have some fun with me. Tomorrow he'll be 7 months old and I just can't believe it. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment