Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

No new pictures today. Long day and all I wanted to do was snuggle with the munchkin when I got home, so I didn't make him pose for any pictures. He is still talking up a storm, and it's pretty cute. He'll sit on my lap facing me and he'll look right at me and just "ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga" at me, complete with expressions. It's like he's trying to tell me all about his day. He also has gotten so serious about looking at me when I talk to him, like he's really trying to understand me too. He'll scowl a bit while I'm talking and then he'll laugh like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. He had some green beans and carrots for dinner - carrots are new and it took a few times, but he seems to like them now. He was so messy though and he got food all over his face. Bath time was fun as usual and then we read The Jungle Book for our bed time story. He actually sat pretty still during the book - a little wiggly, but we got through the entire thing, which is progress. He seems to like when I point along as I read the words - and pictures are a big help. We snuggled and talked for a few more minutes and I put him to bed at the usual time. When I walked out, he started babbling to himself and I was worried that he wasn't going to go to sleep. I came in the living room with the monitor and he babbled to himself for almost 40 minutes before finally passing out. I was cracking up, because I could see him on the monitor, just laying in bed, chatting to the wall and waving his hands around - when it finally got quiet, I almost didn't even notice. I checked again and there he was, on his belly, butt in the air - passed out. I love that little dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment