Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011





This is an action sequence that J sent me today. Gage is crazy for his bottles. When I carry him to the couch and I have the made bottle in my hand, he will launch himself at it while we are walking. If he sees an empty bottle sitting on the table, he will go nuts until we give it to him or hide it. Well this one had fallen under his chair and J said he was playing with his toys and saw it out of the corner of his eye. He then spent a good amount of time trying to get to it and finally - SUCCESS! It cracked me up when I got the pictures one after the other.
Tonight was pretty laid back, I got home late so it was dinner, bath, bottle and bed - not a whole lot of playing, but we did chit chat just a little. He chewed on my cold, unopened soda can while I ate my dinner and that made him pretty happy. J said he had a much better today, but he felt a little warm when I got home and he just wanted to hug me and be wherever I was. I think we may see some new teeth in the next week or so. He was in a pretty good mood though, smiles and laughs. He went right to sleep, before I was even out of his bedroom.
Aunt Rachael (J's sister) is visiting this weekend and Gage is ready to show off all of his new skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment