Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011


See that face? That's the face of a sleepy munchkin that did not take very good naps and made it hard for his Daddy today. I got home and was warned immediately that it had been a rough day in which the monkey did NOT want to play, he either wanted to throw fits or watch his TV show. When I picked him up he was happy, but definitely tired - lots of eye rubbing. He sat with me on the couch and told me about his day - lots of "ga-ga-ga-ga-ga" happened apparently - then he had some dinner and then we played in his room on the floor for a while. He kept crawling over and giving me big grins - I think he missed me today. Bath time was fun, then a bottle and to bed. He was so tired, but he still fought me for a few minutes. We snuggled for a few more minutes and he talked about it for a bit. I put him back down and he gave me a smile, rolled over and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment