Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011







Another action sequence for today: Gage loves his First 100 Words book and his favorite pages are the pages that have pictures of babies. There's a page called "Myself" that has pictures of different babies doing various things: laugh, cry, yawn, walk, crawl, etc. He LOVES that page, gets so excited when I open the book to that page. Today we were playing in his room and he was trying to get to his book. I pulled it down and showed him the page and he kept picking the book up and looking behind it to find the babies - so cute. I'm going to try out a Gymboree class in the next couple of weeks, my poor baby needs some friends!
Today was a long day. G woke up at 5a and played on his floor for about an hour and a half. I dozed on his floor while he played. He would crawl over to me and pat my face and give me kisses and then go back to his toys. At about 6:30a he went back to sleep and he slept for another hour. At 7:30a he was up for the day and we played in his room some more since we had some houseguests on the couches. Again, I dozed/slept on his floor while he played - he had a lot of fun just going crazy. Later he had a little breakfast and took a pretty good morning nap (just under 2 hours) around 10a.
He had a lot of fun hanging out with Aunt Rachael, he really liked her and her friend - he would sit with them and laugh. There was more of the fun screaming today - it was cracking us up again. The morning nap was his last one, so he was up the rest of the day. We did a little exersaucer and a little TV, but he spent a lot of today playing with his toys in his room. I planned to take him to the store with me, but he was a little on edge and I didn't want to risk a meltdown in the middle of Target, so he hung out with J while I went to the store. Overall we had a lot of fun today, but I'm definitely ready for bed. Here's hoping the party won't start until a little later tomorrow morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment