Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011


Check out all that hair! And those blue eyes! He's a handsome little monster, isn't he? No blog yesterday because that cute little maniac to the left kept me up ALL night on Sunday and I was barely functioning yesterday. So when I got home, I got him to sleep by 8:15 and I was asleep at 8:30. Last night he slept 9 consecutive hours and it was glorious. GLORIOUS, I tell you.
Thanks to that great night of sleep, he was in a great mood today and took some decent naps. When I got home he was in a great mood and we had a party on his floor. He's hilarious when he gets to crawling around and playing with his toys - he's so serious about it. Like it's his job and he's working on a promotion to management. I will have to video him this weekend when he really gets on a tear.
Tonight was typical - playtime, dinner, my dinner, bathtime, book, snuggles, bottle and bed. Last night we had a fight at bedtime, but I was so thankful that tonight he went back to our old way of doing things. I put him to bed awake, gave him a kiss, told him I loved him and stepped out. He talked for a little bit and was asleep about 20 minutes later. No screaming, no crying, just cool. I had missed those nights. It may not last, but I'm grateful for the easy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment