Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

So close to getting a picture of the fangs! See that flushed face? The red face of a teething baby. The rash on his neck and chin is so bad too - I've resorted to the steroid cream we were prescribed a while back when he had the same breakout on his back. Doc said we could use it for flareups for 5-7 days, so hopefully it will help get it under control a little bit. Last night he did the midnight wakeup again, but then he slept all the way through to 5:45a, which was nice. He babbled a bit before going back to sleep and when I left for work he was sacked out. J called me at 9:30a and said, "Um, should I go wake him up?" I couldn't believe he was still asleep! He didn't wake up until a little after 10a! That is beyond crazy...and he STILL took an almost 2 hour nap. When I got home we all got a little sidetracked and his entire routine got pushed back about an hour, but it worked out because I figured he wouldn't go to bed early anyway. He's so attentive these days. When I got home I had to take an important phone call and I was carrying him around with me while I talked. I kept sneaking looks at him and he had this really serious look on his face like he was listening to everything I said. He could tell I was in business mode - the look on his face was so cute. He remembered the splashing as soon as I put him in the tub and this time he almost drenched me while I was trying to bathe him. He had a pretty good time, we were laughing and splashing and being silly. He was in bed and asleep before 8p, so that's still good. I guess he's just pushing his waking hours back a bit. He likes hanging out with us in the evenings for a little while and to tell the truth, we like hanging out with him too. It's nice to not be in a rush the minute I walk in to get him fed, bathed and in bed. It's fun to have some time to talk and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment