Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011


Check him out! GiGi watched him today because J had to work and she texted this picture to me early in the afternoon. Look at him on his tiptoes. He loves to get into the toy box and that seems to be his favorite place to practice standing and pulling up. Now he will even try to push up from a sitting position, but he just ends up in this hilarious "downward dog" pose that cracks me up.
Like I said, he spent most of the day with GiGi and when I got home he was so excited to see me. I can not wait to get home for those hugs and kisses every day. We played on the floor for a little while after I first got home. A coworker gave me a new toy for him from Discovery Toys and he seemed to like it - it's a soft block with a hole in the top and there are a bunch of soft pieces that go inside with different textures. After we played for a while, it was time for dinner and he ate his green beans, sweet potatoes and fruit like a champ. About that time J got home and he was cracking Gage up saying hello and singing songs to him. J has been doing this loud noises and kind of scary faces and Gage will start laughing like it's the funniest thing he's seen. We were dancing and cackling for a while after dinner. Then it was time for his bath and after a quick bottle we had some snuggles and it was time for bed. He has been smiling so big and I think that I may be able to get a picture of those vampire teeth in the next couple of days. I have to tell you, it's SO cute when he gets to laughing and showing off those fangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment