Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011


J texted this picture to me this morning and it put a big smile on my face. This is a picture of little man right after he woke up from his morning nap. He's pretty cute after a nap. Lately we find him sitting straight up in his crib and when he sees us, he gets this big smile on his face. This may be one of my favorite pics that he's sent me.
J labeled today "the best day he's had in a few weeks". Success! Even when I got home, he was in a great mood. We sang some songs and traded some hugs and kisses, then dinner and a bath. He was laughing and and having a lot of fun with us. He had fun crawling around while I got his bath ready. At one point I went down the hall to put on pj pants and when I stepped back into the hallway he was out of his room and halfway to me. He got really excited when he saw me and he crawled super fast to get to where I was. so sweet.
We read a couple books and then he was ready for bed. Lately his favorite books are his First 100 Words and First 100 Animal books. They are the only ones he sits still for and he doesn't even try to eat them as much as he does his other books. He follows along as I point out the words and pictures - he really likes animals and babies and these books have a lot of pictures of both. Cute monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment